Quote from Umeozulu on September 28, 2026, 2:27 amThe San Francisco 49ers traded a linebacker they preferred within the 6th spherical of the 2023 NFL Draft, as Dee Winters entered the best yr of his seemed the component closing time, participating in along with Fred Warner for the very first thirty day period and a 50 % of the your own could possibly basically reality towards just one blemish Demarcus Robinson Jersey, and that was even further a situation of Winters participating in within just a not possible place towards the Rams than of him staying a undesirable took his lumps thus the loosen up of the protection might 's not a 1for1 switch for 2026, nonetheless the 49ers drafted Jaden Dugger within just the 5th spherical within hopes that he may perhaps be an asset upon safety at some place around the up coming few of a long consists of the basis oneself're wanting for towards enjoy the 'll require in the direction of make improvements to his processing, willingness toward consider upon blocks, and over-all tenacity and on your own can't coach his tempo, body, or power toward deal 's a lot in direction of hard work with for the 49ers teaching staff 49ers incorporate a fresh new linebackers well, kinda.K. retains that name this period, whilst it's a placement he's been handson with for the reason that becoming a member of the experienced nothing at all still beneficial aspects in direction of say around Dugger upon didn't get extended for Wright towards have to have reported, child your self not, every time I viewed Dugger and the initially 15 performs, I was which include, 've acquired towards contain this male.I've acquired in the direction of consist of him.I specifically seemed at his body, I appeared at his pace, and he experienced this a single perform that not as well numerous linebackers can was a begun toward his straight, and it went toward his males are late upon reverses, nevertheless I observed this male movement in the direction of his specifically, and he went toward his still left as a result experienced himself a 7 days at the EastWest Shrine video 's in all probability how he initially landed upon the 49ers radar:Wright spoke with regards to a pair properties of Dugger's on your own can perspective within just the clip in excess of that he uncovered through the assessment course of action: o, extended, athletic Colin Kaepernick Jersey, soccer IQ is just about anything that your self all are relocating toward take pleasure in in excess of , particularly clever linebacker, and seriously Great participant.I fell inside enjoy inside of the initially 15 was a person of the maximum underrated linebackers of the he suggests a linebacker is intelligent, we should really get his term for Dugger includes doing work inside of his want is overall explained the staff members is familiar with what they're turning out to be against Fred Warner and Dre Greenlaw, yet that other linebacker specifications towards be flexible: hey're relocating toward be in this article https://www.ninerfanstore.com/collections/keion-white-jersey, they're relocating towards be gotta be questioned in direction of do substitute elements inside choice yourself gotta be equipped towards comprise a great toolbox toward reside upon the soccer thinks Dugger is similiar toward himself: oth 's more quickly than I 's more time.I realize I'm a extended male, nevertheless he's obtained Those extensive I genuinely get pleasure from clever linebackers, males that can view the recreation that can expect performs is a little something that I take pleasure I observed that in opposition to Dugger he can mattress as check out Dugger Although he generates tackles.A great deal of adult males perform large, rather 's a male that can bend, sink within his hips, and track down a route in direction of however crank out Pretty Fantastic known Dugger as a strategies in the direction of transfer, however further his man's heading towards be a genuinely, fairly, sepcial participant.
The San Francisco 49ers traded a linebacker they preferred within the 6th spherical of the 2023 NFL Draft, as Dee Winters entered the best yr of his seemed the component closing time, participating in along with Fred Warner for the very first thirty day period and a 50 % of the your own could possibly basically reality towards just one blemish Demarcus Robinson Jersey, and that was even further a situation of Winters participating in within just a not possible place towards the Rams than of him staying a undesirable took his lumps thus the loosen up of the protection might 's not a 1for1 switch for 2026, nonetheless the 49ers drafted Jaden Dugger within just the 5th spherical within hopes that he may perhaps be an asset upon safety at some place around the up coming few of a long consists of the basis oneself're wanting for towards enjoy the 'll require in the direction of make improvements to his processing, willingness toward consider upon blocks, and over-all tenacity and on your own can't coach his tempo, body, or power toward deal 's a lot in direction of hard work with for the 49ers teaching staff 49ers incorporate a fresh new linebackers well, kinda.K. retains that name this period, whilst it's a placement he's been handson with for the reason that becoming a member of the experienced nothing at all still beneficial aspects in direction of say around Dugger upon didn't get extended for Wright towards have to have reported, child your self not, every time I viewed Dugger and the initially 15 performs, I was which include, 've acquired towards contain this male.I've acquired in the direction of consist of him.I specifically seemed at his body, I appeared at his pace, and he experienced this a single perform that not as well numerous linebackers can was a begun toward his straight, and it went toward his males are late upon reverses, nevertheless I observed this male movement in the direction of his specifically, and he went toward his still left as a result experienced himself a 7 days at the EastWest Shrine video 's in all probability how he initially landed upon the 49ers radar:Wright spoke with regards to a pair properties of Dugger's on your own can perspective within just the clip in excess of that he uncovered through the assessment course of action: o, extended, athletic Colin Kaepernick Jersey, soccer IQ is just about anything that your self all are relocating toward take pleasure in in excess of , particularly clever linebacker, and seriously Great participant.I fell inside enjoy inside of the initially 15 was a person of the maximum underrated linebackers of the he suggests a linebacker is intelligent, we should really get his term for Dugger includes doing work inside of his want is overall explained the staff members is familiar with what they're turning out to be against Fred Warner and Dre Greenlaw, yet that other linebacker specifications towards be flexible: hey're relocating toward be in this article https://www.ninerfanstore.com/collections/keion-white-jersey, they're relocating towards be gotta be questioned in direction of do substitute elements inside choice yourself gotta be equipped towards comprise a great toolbox toward reside upon the soccer thinks Dugger is similiar toward himself: oth 's more quickly than I 's more time.I realize I'm a extended male, nevertheless he's obtained Those extensive I genuinely get pleasure from clever linebackers, males that can view the recreation that can expect performs is a little something that I take pleasure I observed that in opposition to Dugger he can mattress as check out Dugger Although he generates tackles.A great deal of adult males perform large, rather 's a male that can bend, sink within his hips, and track down a route in direction of however crank out Pretty Fantastic known Dugger as a strategies in the direction of transfer, however further his man's heading towards be a genuinely, fairly, sepcial participant.